Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Give Presence!

I’ve been thinking about the Pink Pen’s post about giving presence instead of presents. And I think I partially got this covered.

 For Christmas I asked newly married Shroomy to make dinner for her and her husband and us. So on Sunday I will be driving to Winchester for a highly anticipated meal.

 And yesterday I purchased theater tickets for Russ and I to enjoy on Valentines, although they are expensive it’s not like I bought him an iPod, I basically bought him a day out on the town with me, I figure we will do dinner in the city afterwards. Please don’t tell him if you see or talk to him it’s a surprise!

 And although I love giving presents, I absolutely love spending time with my family and friends who I don’t often get to see.

No comments: