Monday, December 15, 2008

Take Pity!

Dear Reader,

Take pity on me, I need a new job!

I’m educated: George Mason University. August 2003 – January 2008 BA of Communications with a PR concentration, and a minor in Tourism and Events Management.

I have lots of job experience in: wedding planning, events management, exhibits, customer service, and sales!

I love to travel: Cambridge, England 2002; Italy & Greece 2001; Australia 2000; Western Europe - England, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands 1998; Hawaii 1997

Other skills include: PC skills include: MS Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, Publisher, Quick Books, Movie Maker, and basic HTML/web-building skills.

And…I SPEAK ENGLISH AND SPANISH!

I am also creative and hard working and some call me a Jane of all trades!

So if you or someone you know is looking for someone with my skills in the Northern Virginia area PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY HIRE ME! you will not be disappointed!

2 comments:

Tierney M. said...

Kathy -

Please send me your resume! (marden_tierney@bah.com) Have you applied at Booz Allen yet?

I'll send it around to my friends who's companies are hiring. Your boss sounds inconsiderate and horrible!

Tierney

Little Sarita said...

Kathy, let me know how that works for you. ^_^ And if you find something amazing, hook a sister up!
*hug* Miss you, hon.