Friday, July 17, 2009

Ray's Hell Burger

Ray’s Hell Burger

1713 Wilson Blvd

Arlington, VA 22209

(703) 841-0001

Hours:

Mon. 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Tue-Sun. 12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.



Actual Hell Burger


Today my department took me out to lunch as a farewell and oh was Ray’s good.I had never heard of it, and the sign still says Ray’s Steaks, which has moved down the street.

I ordered the B.I.G. Poppa: Au Poivre Burger With Black Peppercorn Crust, Aged Danish Bleu Cheese, Cognac & Sherry Sauteed Mushrooms, Grilled Red Onions

The blue cheese was perfect, the burger rare, and 10oz of black pepper crusted perfection.

The place is crowded, the line is long, the burgers very messy, and they only take cash but its well worth the line. They also don’t serve fries, but instead serve seasonal sides such as watermelon, corn, and mac and cheese.

It’s a must try!


1 comment:

Little Sarita said...

Well, if I wasn't hungry before - I am now! *laugh*