Wednesday, March 24, 2010

General Life Update

Lately I have been on a bit of a blogging hiatus. I have started several posts and never seem to finish them. The last few days I have felt really crappy. I think it’s probably allergies and the change of season.

On Saturday I went to Winchester to see some of the members of The Popular Outcasts do stand up comedy. It was a great night. They even had to turn people away.

Tonight one of The Popular Outcasts, Rachel Thayer will be performing at http://www.soundry.net/ in Vienna, VA. I will be there so please come join us.

I have been busy with wedding plans. We have officially signed with a venue and our date is Oct 30th 2010. Fingers crossed now that the weather will be nice for an outside ceremony. I have made my own head piece for the wedding and am now working on a necklace. I will post pictures soon.

This week I have been on a cooking kick. I have made garlic and thyme roasted tomatoes, pretzel crusted chicken with a mustard cheese sauce and ginger lime chicken with avocado salad. Tonight I’m going out to dinner but tomorrow I’m thinking of making homemade baked corn dogs. We will see how that goes.

No comments: