Thursday, August 13, 2009

Are you there God? it's me, Kathy.

you remember my Since April post?

well since then a long time family friend has died, after a VERY long battle with Cancer and my fathers best friend's retina detached and he has to have surgery.

to top it off i had two dreams about my dad's friend's son, in both dreams he was upset about something and now, this happens. not two days ago i asked my mom if everything was ok with the family, i often get worried after my dreams. When i was a little kid i told my uncle that if he left i would never see him again, we have it on film. i was crying and screaming and he still left. days later he died.

often after a bad dreamsi will call the person that was in my dream and make sure that he/she is ok.

in other sad news my parents finally called Juan Carlos in Chile and told him that my grandmother had died, it broke his heart.

please make the months of heartache and hardship end. I need a break, and so does my family.






1 comment:

Kate said...

Whenever things get hard I find comfort in knowing that God never gives us more than we can handle. It's not going to be easy, but it's not going to be more than we are capable of dealing with. I know it's easy to sit around and say "yeah, maybe I can handle this but I don't want to cause it sucks" and that's true, but that's why we're living life. How could we ever appreciate the goodness of good times if we didn't go through bad ones?

Hang in there. This too shall pass, I promise.