Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Shut up and fish!

I was talking to Mo-Bot the Robot last night and we got to talking about Deadliest Catch and the sad event that was the death of Jake Anderson’s sister. As a loyal fan I was saddened to see Jake so hurt and elated that Sig turned to boat around to get Jake home as fast as possible.

But there was one thing that neither Mo-Bot nor I could figure out, why did Nick give Jake the News instead of Sig? After some digging it seems that Jake and Nick’s brother are friends and that is how Jake got the job on the Northwestern in the first place.

During my digging to find the answer I found something amazing. The Northwestern crew has a calendar, and what’s even better? It runs from Aug 2009 to July 2010, so I can still get it! Ok who wants to buy me one???

No comments: