Monday, August 4, 2008

~*~THE END~*~



Mo and I bought Breaking Dawn at midnight on Friday.

And yesterday I finished.

I don’t want to say much for those of you, who have not read it yet, but I definitely enjoyed it and I thought the ending was fitting.

Just as a side note, I think it will be next to impossible to make a decent movie out of this book. So I’m not expecting any miracles.

On Elliot in the morning today he was complaining about all the 30 year olds dressed as vampires at the mall on Friday.

I have to say the prom dresses were cute and one girl’s BF even wore a TUX! But I really hated all the kids dressed as vampires. HAVE YOU READ THE BOOKS? The characters all wear jeans, khakis, sweaters, and t-shirts, NORMAL CLOTHING! So unless you are wearing a cape because you want to be the Volturi, WTF?

BTW who’s excited for True Blood?

If you are an adult and loved the twilight series check out the Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris, there is lots of awesome vampire sex to be had!

No comments: