- I have cancelled my New Years Eve party due to underwhelming RSVP’s
- My Christmas party was cancelled due to snow (although fun the impromptu dinner did not make up for it)
- Thanksgiving was ruined by my painful wrist
- My close friends had a baby who was born with severe problems like congenital myotonic muscular dystrophy, clubbed feet, and cysts on his brain which caused him to have a stroke in utero.
- a long time family friend died after a VERY long battle with Cancer
- My grandmother Niva was admitted to the hospital, was transferred to hospice, and died from dementia
- My other grandmother had stints put in her heart
- My grandfather had a quadruple bypass
- My step-grandfather was sent back to
, and then came back because his son stole his money. Chile
- My best friends grandmother died
- I got in a car accident, and now my heater does not work and it’s freezing out.
- My cousin’s son was forced to visit the dad he hates in a place he hates, several times this year, because the law sucks.
- My January NYC trip was cancelled due to the fact that I had the plague and could not stop throwing up.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
2009 a Crappy year in review
Of course there is a lot of stuff missing, good and bad. But these are the bad highlights. I am hoping that 2010 will be MUCH better.
Posted by Kathy at 11:44 AM