Friday, June 13, 2008

the blues

So yesterday Russ and I received the sad news that Daisy, Russ’s family dog was put to sleep. They took her to the vet yesterday and found that her body was full of tumors and that one would suffocate her eventually. Putting her to sleep was really the only humane option. Russ is really sad. I wish I could find something to remind him of her like a daisy keychain or something that’s not too girly.


Onto a lighter note for those of you who may be reading this and do not know, I am totally addicted to Blue Cheese. One of my favorites can sometimes be found at Whole Foods and is called “The Roaring 40’s”

“Roaring Forties Blue Cheese is made by the Kings Island Dairy, on an island just north of Tasmania. The "Roaring Forties" part of the name comes from the nasty winds on the island and it's location at the 40th latitude.”

No comments: