Thursday, June 26, 2008

Travel Required.


Ok so my work travel schedule is getting a bit out of control!

To Erika, I’m sorry I will miss your birthday because I will be working the 2008 Air and Space Conference.

To Kate & Aaron, I’m Sorry I will miss your birthday weekend because I will be at a planning meeting in Arizona.

To Russ, I’m sorry I have to leave the day of your birthday for the 2008 Global Warfare Symposium in LA.

And to my Family, I’m sorry I will be gone the week of Easter next April because I will be in Arizona again.

Thank god I’m not missing anyone’s birthday during the Air Warfare Symposium in Feb. that would be just too much.

2 comments:

E.R. said...

oh geez. you should tell them that they have to give you YOUR birthday off on principal.

Kathy said...

what a good idea! i wish!