Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Miserably hot!

The air conditioning in my office was off until about an hour ago. It’s just now cooling off, and for some reason today just won’t end! It just keeps going and going!

One of my assignments for the day… Buy a wedding gift for one of our clients. Love it.

Other than that it’s slow going.

Sometimes I feel like I have so much free time in the office I should be planning a wedding or something just to pass the time. But of course it’s not possible for me to work from home on my slow days so I can get household stuff done.

On an entirely different note…

I’m pretty sure that my boyfriend HATES weddings. I have now been to four with him (3 of which were in the last two months) and I really don’t see him being any help at all or enjoying himself at the wedding if we were to get married.

Of course for me it’s something I have been planning my entire life and I don’t want to nix the idea of ever having one but I think I’m going to have to totally re-hall the traditional wedding to him and my dad to enjoy themselves. My dad by the way hates that weddings are so structured. So it looks like IF I ever get married it will have to be more of a party than a traditional wedding.

Don’t worry girls I’ll still have bridesmaids!

I would really like my wedding to be outside in the fall, one problem, all my faire friends will be working fire every weekend Aug-Oct so that leaves me with Halloween weekend (which could be fun) or sometime in November (which could be cold). What to do?

I guess I should not really worry about this now since I’m not engaged, and it doesn’t look like that will happen any time soon. But just in case…I’m worried.

No comments: